Fight For My Way korean drama Review [ third rate my way ] - review and ratings

Fight For My Way kdrama or Third-Rate My Way review with all the details about the fight for my way cast the classic fight for my way ost including BTS song fire and everything you need to know about this series. 

════════  ◖◍◗ ════════
쌈 마이웨이 ~  Review.

Fight For My Way korean drama Review [ third rate my way ] - review and ratings

 I am So happy and glad to finally watch this. It is more likely an action romance drama, entertaining, realistic, and a really fresh concept to watch. It Consists Of 16 Episodes and has amazing Ost.

Let's Get started with the Reviewing


❛ ━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━ ❜



★彡Category III - Basic Review.




❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜


★彡 Synopsis:

Fight for my way storyline Follows the story Of Four Friends Known as The Fantastic Four, who are Fighting For their Dreams To come True.

Lim Sang Chun, the writer of Fight My Way, revealed that fight for my way is a real story is based on true events from the life of Choo Sung Hoon and his wife, Yano Shiho.

It starts with them being in School and their Dream To Become Successful, and 16 years Later Their Lives Are shown where They are struggling to make a Living and have almost Given up On their dream.

 It consists of Ko Dong-man and Choi Ae-ra as The Lead Couple and Kim Joo-man and Baek Seol-hee as the second Lead Couple.

Fight For My Way korean drama Review [ third rate my way ] - review and ratings

Ko Dong-man is a former Taekwondo player who used to be famous but had to stop because of a painful incidence in the past, is now a nameless mixed martial arts fighter, and working.

She's working as a department store employee at the information desk but dreams of becoming an announcer.

Kim Joo-man is a Home shopping network, and is struggling for a promotion and to be a big shot in life and want to give his girlfriend of six-year.


Baek Seol-hee is a sweet and Innocent girl whose Dream is to be a Mother and have a good life with her Boyfriend Kim Joo- a man whose life revolves around him.


❛ ━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

★彡 Acting   

 The Chemistry Between the Lead couples Is Just awesome Park Seo-Joon is shown as a Thoughtless Happy-go-lucky Guy And Kim Ji-won plays the role of a young Sassy girl with whom no one would want to Fight.

Fight For My Way korean drama Review [ third rate my way ] - review and ratings

❛ ━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜
 ★彡 Chemistry

They Tease each other all the time and care for each other but are scared to show their feelings in the beginning.

fight for my way aegyo scene

Fight For My Way korean drama Review [ third rate my way ] - review and ratings


 Choi Ae-Ra had a crush on Kon Dong-man since their childhood but wasn't able to express it due to his First love interest who is shown as being very cunning and leaves him for a rich guy.

The encounters with his first love are very funny when she comes back and has to deal with the Sassy Choi Ae-Ra before getting to Ko Dong-man.

Fight For My Way korean drama Review [ third rate my way ] - review and ratings

The Second Couple is shown as Seol Hee/Joo Man a couple of six years who are hiding their relationship in their workplace. They are the Sweet Couple But start to break up as
Joo Man cheats on Soel Hee.


Fight For My Way korean drama Review [ third rate my way ] - review and ratings

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜
★彡 Category II: Worth. 

If you are questioning is fight for my way worth watching 
In my opinion, it absolutely is as 

I Loved watching Fight For my Way A Romantic, comedy with a Realistic Approach to Our Life and Career It is Really Relatable.

Fight For My Way korean drama Review [ third rate my way ] - review and ratings

does fight for my way have a happy ending?

yup, If You Like a Rom-Com with a Good Message at The End I am Strongly Recommending It.

Thus I'll Rate It: A Must Watch 

It's worth your every minute watching if you love Humour filled Romance

❛ ━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━ ❜


★彡Category I: Emotions.  

So Fight For My Way, Is as It looks From The Name Is about The Struggle OF chasing Our Dream.

https://2andahalfminutes.blogspot.com/2018/11/fight-for-my-way-review-third-rate-my.html

The Characters Here a shown To hit Rock Bottom every time They think they have achieved their Dream but They never Give Up and Stay strong.

 There is some Really Relatable Situation that I felt was Emotional although it is balanced with the Following Humour and fun.

Thus I'll Rate It: Emotional as It is Not That emotional to Make Me cry But there still was some realistic situation.

❛ ━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜


 ♕Score Board♕ ❃
 ➵ Rating 4/5
 ➻Glitter Score ✭✭✭✭/5

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜


Rating in points will be { 4 /5} 

As I Said Before You will Enjoy This If You Love watching Rom-Com Series. It's a Perfect Saturday Afternoon Watch.

I hope this helped you.

Let me know your thoughts if you watched the series and if you want Review more let me know.   



❛ ━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━ ❜


                                        Until then 
                                             βyё♥βyё
                                   


Comments